Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Keepers

For those who are interested, here is my 2007 team’s roster from my Yahoo league, with the seven players I will be keeping for 2008. I didn’t post a full analysis earlier because I wasn’t yet certain who I would keep, and because I didn’t want the other league owners to know my plans. Here’s my roster and keepers.

Adrian’s Revenge

The Hitters
Luis Castillo (NYM - 2B)
Josh Fields (CWS - 3B,OF)
Jeff Francoeur (Atl - OF)
Ryan Garko (Cle - 1B)
Jeremy Hermida (Fla - OF)
Mike Jacobs (Fla - 1B)
Casey Kotchman (LAA - 1B)
Carlos Lee (Hou - OF)
Brian McCann (Atl - C)
Dustin Pedroia (Bos - 2B,SS)
Hunter Pence (Hou - OF)
Brian Roberts (Bal - 2B)
Mark Teixeira (Atl - 1B)
Vernon Wells (Tor - OF)
Chris Young (Ari - OF)
Ryan Zimmerman (Was - 3B)

The Pitchers
Chad Billingsley (LAD - SP,RP)
Tom Glavine (Atl - SP)
Tom Gorzelanny (Pit - SP)
Jason Hammel (TB - SP,RP)
Luke Hochevar (KC - SP)
Chuck James (Atl - SP,RP)
Kyle Kendrick (Phi - SP)
Ian Snell (Pit - SP)
Adam Wainwright (StL - SP,RP)
Jake Westbrook (Cle - SP)

The Keepers

1. Mark Teixeira
2. Carlos Lee
3. Brian McCann
4. Brian Roberts
5. Ryan Zimmerman
6. Hunter Pence
7. Chris B. Young

I feel that I have a decent core to build around, though I know that I have a lot of work to do in the draft. I’ll let you know next week how it turns out.



No comments: